CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Pictures


We finally had a chance to get Genevieve's Christmas pictures taken. Unfortunately, nothing turned out the way I had hoped. Oh well...such is life (and I am glad about that)!

I ordered her adorable outfit from a very creative woman who sells her stuff on etsy.com. Unfortunately, the outfit is slightly too big.




Then, when we arrived for our portrait appointment we realized that we had been assigned to a male photographer. He was an amazing person, with the patience of a saint; however, Genevieve is not so fond of men. In fact, I'm fairly confident that she thought he was her doctor. Needless to say, our sweet, happy baby showed her little hiney the entire time. He had to work hard just to get a couple of decent pictures. And, wouldn't ya know it, as soon as we walked out of the studio, our exuberant baby returned!



The Santa picture should be loads of fun!

4 comments:

Sadler Family said...

I LOVE the outfit! She is looking cuter everyday!

The Stark Family said...

Thank you!

Isn't the outfit cute? I knew I had to have it the moment I saw it!

How are your little one(s) doing?

Sadler Family said...

We are all doing great! Addison just got her "big-girl" bedroom and she loves it. We also started potty training today.
I have been meaning to ask you...are you on Facebook?

The Stark Family said...

Yep, I'm on facebook...but I don't really post much.

How's the potty training going?