CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Update

After nearly a month of anticipation, I found out today that all of the blood tests and ultrasounds came back normal...perfect, some might say. Now that we know my body has the potential to function normally, my doctor has started me on a a medication called Met.formin. This should help my cycles become regular and the doc said that hopefully I will be pregnant within six months. After all of the waiting, Hubby and I are so excited to finally receive some answers! The only bad part is that this medicine has the potential to make me very sick. We will continue to pray that everything works!

1 comment:

Sadler Family said...

Your Normal!!! Imagine that...I look forward to the updates and also anticipate the news of you becoming pregnant...enjoy your body now and enjoy your time with Ben!