CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Post-Nap Routine

Step 1:
Frantically call for Mommy. Give her a sweet smile when she walks in so she can't be mad at me even though I'm waking up after only 45 minutes.

Step 2:
Streeeettttch!

Step 3:
Roll from side to side enjoying the glorious freedom that comes from being un-swaddled.

Step 4:
Chill out and listen to Mommy have a conversation about how she knows I'm still tired.

Step 5:
Turn toward the window and say "Hello Mr. Sunshine!" Then proceed to talk to Mommy and tell her that I know she must be doing something exciting while I'm sleeping and I demand to be part of the fun!

Step 6: Mommy, you're boring. I'm tired...

2 comments:

Sadler Family said...

That is so sweet:)

Cameron said...

45 minute intruder is the devil.