CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Photo Shoot

Genevieve got her first round of shots yesterday. She was such a big girl--she only cried for a minute. However, when we got home she wasn't feeling well and continued to fuss and moan for the rest of the day. I think she even had a few nightmares about her traumatic morning. Several times while she was sleeping she would suddenly start to cry like she did when she got her shots then she would quiet down as quickly as she started. So pitiful! She started feeling a little better this afternoon so we decided to have a photo shoot to show off the cute tutu Nona gave her. The only thing this cute outfit is missing is a darling little bow.





Mommy, I have had enough!
Daddy, get me out of here!!

4 comments:

Cameron said...

Every girl needs a tutu. Check out www.cameronsmithphotos.shutterfly.com . I uploaded the pics from the other day. THey're under Hey June.

Sadler Family said...

I love the pictures. She is absolutely adorable!!!

The Stark Family said...

Cameron~~the pictures you took are adorable. You are so talented! Teach me!!

Amanda~~do you still make custom bows?

Sadler Family said...

I sure do! Check out the link Monkeylynn on my blogspot. I was already thinking about sending you some. Tell me what colors you would like:)