CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Family Weekend

Genevieve, Ben, and I had a wonderful family weekend.

First, we got to spend a wonderful Saturday afternoon hanging out with our neighbors and watching lots of football. Here is our little Gamecock!Today, we made our way to Magnolia Gardens. It was a beautiful day and Genevieve absolutely loved spending time outdoors taking in the new scenery. She even got to see a peacock walk right by her stroller while she was eating her yummy peas. I was less than thrilled about that though; birds and I don't mix well, especially when they start eying my baybee!

Genevieve had such a blast! In fact, she was rather upset with us when we put her in the car to go home. Apparently, she was not finished looking at all of the pretty flowers, animals, and people!
Great friends. Wonderful family.
Life is Good!

3 comments:

Sadler Family said...

I Love the new pictures! She is adorable...I don't know how many more times I can say that!

The Stark Family said...

I say the same thing about Addison! I guess a mom never gets tired of hearing it, though! ;-)

Sadler Family said...

The gamecock picture is the best!