CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Happiest Baby Whisperer on the Block is named Johnson

Alternate Title: It's official--I'm in love!


The Happiest Baby on the Block
Oh how I love thee!
I love that you gave me five ways to calm my baby that actually WORK!


The Secrets of the Baby Whisperer
Oh how I love thee!
I love that you taught me how to listen, understand, and communicate with my daughter.


Johnson's Bedtime Bath Clinically Proven to Help Baby Sleep Better
Oh how i love thee!
I love that you calmed our bedtime routine by releasing "NaturalCalm" essences.


These three products helped turn this:

Into this:

CHA-CHING!

2 comments:

Cameron said...

LOVE the new look - I got slack in checking back! I need to hold my niece! I'll have to remember that book for friends.

Sadler Family said...

She is so cute! Thanks for updating your pictures!!!